NM Fire Chaplain's Association

NM Fire Chaplains united to serve together

How to register for the 2010 Chaplain Training Conference

Step 1:
Join the forum.

Step 2:
Decide on the classes you wish to attend (click here to see the 2010 classes being offered)
There is more information on each class in the Forum tab and you can ask questions as well.

Step 3:
Register each participant for the classes they wish to attend.
Click here to register.

Step 4:
Pay deposit. Deposit is $100.00 for each person and is non refundable.
Click here to pay deposit.

Step 5:
Lodging is provided by:

The Nativo Lodge Resort is hosting rooms at a huge discount. 

$59.00 per night.

Contact them at 505-798-4377.  Use the NM Fire Chaplains code for the discount.

6000 Pan American, NE Albuquerque, NM  87109

Step 6:
Please pray for the attendees and the staff of this training conference!!!

If you have Questions post them below.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When will the hotel info be available?
Edward R. Jennings said:

Hi Ed,
We have contacted several hotels in the area none of which are willing to give us any group discounts. I would simply check online for any deals you can find on your own. Wish I had better news sorry.
Hey Matt

Can you give me the names of some motels close to the conference site?

ej

Matt Caward said:
Edward R. Jennings said:

Hi Ed,
We have contacted several hotels in the area none of which are willing to give us any group discounts. I would simply check online for any deals you can find on your own. Wish I had better news sorry.
Ed, I looked up some places online that are nearby, in case you haven't booked yet.
LA QUINTA, 7439 Pan American West Fwy NE, 505-345-7500, ave rate (single) $55.00., (0.6 miles from Calvary)
NATIVO LODGE , 6000 Pan American Fwy, NE, 505-798-4300, ave rate starts at $95.00. *ON-LINE SPECIAL* - book 4 nights or more, get 20% off each night's rate. (0.7 mi)
HOMEWOOD SUITES 5400 San Antonio Dr. NE, 505-998-4663, $120.00/night. (.7 miles)

Hope that helps!

Edward R. Jennings said:
Hey Matt

ej

Matt Caward said:
Edward R. Jennings said:

Hi Ed,
Thanks Cheryl

We will be at the Nativo.

Cheryl Ridlon said:
Ed, I looked up some places online that are nearby, in case you haven't booked yet.
LA QUINTA, 7439 Pan American West Fwy NE, 505-345-7500, ave rate (single) $55.00., (0.6 miles from Calvary)
NATIVO LODGE , 6000 Pan American Fwy, NE, 505-798-4300, ave rate starts at $95.00. *ON-LINE SPECIAL* - book 4 nights or more, get 20% off each night's rate. (0.7 mi)
HOMEWOOD SUITES 5400 San Antonio Dr. NE, 505-998-4663, $120.00/night. (.7 miles)

Hope that helps!

Edward R. Jennings said:
Hey Matt

ej

Matt Caward said:
Edward R. Jennings said:

Hi Ed,
Cheryl Ridlon said:

Hope that helps!

Edward R. Jennings said:
Hey Matt

ej

Matt Caward said:
Edward R. Jennings said:

Hi Ed,
I am waiting on a discounted rate of $59.00 per night at the Nativo Lodge and will post that info as soon as I have it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matt Caward.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service